UberEATS is a popular food delivery app which comes under the famous Uber brand. Uber has partnered with many restaurants to delivery food at customers doorsteps. Recently UberEATS launched its first of its kind alcohol delivery service in Australia. It is planning to launch this service in many other cities in the US and Europe.
Just like UberEats, existing liquor brand can also start on-demand alcohol delivery business in your local area. Some countries have a lot of regulation in selling alcohol.
Even UberEats have some conditions while delivering alcohol in Australia: One should order meals along with alcohol, max. 6 beer and one wine can be ordered at a time, government-issued photo ID is a must, the customer should be 18+. This is just an example of how regulation would be.
SpotnEats is a fully customized product solution for on-demand Uber for alcohol. You can get a fully packed app solution with the best performance.
The alcohol delivery is an exciting business if you follow all the regulation in place. Let me throw some facts about liquor business globally, the global alcohol market has reached a total value of $640 billion in 2017 and it is expected to reach $1,344 billion by 2022. In 2018 alone, the sales of beer, wine, and liquor through on-demand delivery apps increased by 35%.
Including UberEats for alcohol, very few firms are in this business and a few among them are SAUCEY, DoorDash, and MiniBar. All of them are currently operational in the US. United Kingdom and the United States are ranked No.1 and No.2 in alcohol consumption respectively. The unprecedented potential for on-demand liquor business is there in the above countries.
Uber for alcohol app consists of three apps: Each one for the customer, vendor, and admin.
Features of customer app
- Alcohol vendor profile: Customers can get to know about the vendor profile and check his product authenticity.
- Search by category: Select liquor from a wide range of varieties and also select based on alcohol content.
- Rating & Review system: Customers can rate and review the alcohol which may be useful for the vendor to improve.
- Order history: Previous orders can be tracked so that it is easy to order favourite ones.
- Track order: Once ordered, the customer can track the order on map.
- Cashless payment: Payments can be done using multiple digital platforms like debit/credit card etc.
Features of the admin app
- Real-time analytics: The admin can find how much orders is served, commissions given to delivery agents and many more in a particular time frame.
- Multiple vendor management: Admin can manage the work of different vendors under one roof.
- Marketing management: Promotional campaigns, ads etc can be made to display on the app.
Features of alcohol vendor app
- Price management: Price of liquor can be managed by the vendor.
- See customer ratings & review: Customer review and rating can be viewed easily so that vendors can improve their service.
- Admin chat: Vendor can have one to one chat with the admin
Uber for alcohol is the same as that of Uber for food delivery. So, those who are already in the on-demand food delivery business can work with SpotnRides, we customize your present app with alcohol delivery option. Individual alcohol vendors who have the idea of going online can also approach us.
If you are looking for a quick response team to clarify your doubts instantly about your new business venture, please connect with our expert team at Whatsapp or write a quick email to email@example.com.
Launch your Own Alcohol Delivery Business Now with SpotnRides: